Distinguish yourself from the rest...
Founded in 2017 by Dean J. Fusto, the aim of the Center for Global Youth Leadership and Social Entrepreneurial Studies™ is to inspire middle and high school students to seek innovative and entrepreneurial solutions to challenges facing their local communities and global family. Through a rigorous, varied, and experiential curriculum students pursue their "passion projects" and entrepreneurial ideas with the guidance of experts from the corporate, non-profit, social service, and Consular sectors. The Center programs are never confined to the classroom, our students are immersed in both field work and our historic 24-acre campus, surrounded by the beautiful Chattahoochee River.
Our Summer Programs:
+ Global Youth Leadership in Action™
3 - Week Programs: June 13 - July 2, 2020; July 3 - July 24, 2020
2020年欧洲杯小组赛赛程The Center for Global Youth Leadership and Social Entrepreneurial Studies™ at Brandon Hall was founded in 2016. The aim of its many programs is to equip, ignite, and propel forward a new generation of innovative, purposeful, skillful, and collaborative global leaders.
Our unique student leaders work together in a cohort design that is problem-based, curiosity driven, and fully experiential. Through a rigorous and challenging daily schedule of classes, workshops, field studies, and special events, all of our global youth leaders are required to identify a societal or global issue that they want to actively endeavor to solve.
Students will connect with successful entrepreneurs and begin building the skills to bring their entrepreneurial ideas and passions to life.
2020年欧洲杯小组赛赛程Our Global Youth Leadership in Action™ program culminates in the GLYIA-20 International Conference, where student entrepreneurs will present their ideas on stage to an audience of local, national, and global participants.
2020年欧洲杯小组赛赛程Program selection process is highly competitive as we seek to find the most inspire and self-motivated youth applicants from around the globe.
Learn key leadership and entrepreneurial competencies, including:
- Public speaking, empathy, and people skills
- Research and development
- Marketing and fundraising models
- Pitch design and feedback
- Growth mindset and habit development
- Cultural and diversity skills
- Leadership theories and assessments
- Problem-solving skills
Our world-renowned youth leadership programs attract guest speakers and workship facilitators from around the globe. Past speakers include:
- Consul General of Canada Nadia Theodore, Canada’s representative in the Southeastern United States, and has previously served in Ottawa as Chief of Staff and Executive Director to Canada’s Deputy Minister for International Trade.
- Matt Murrie, Columbia University graduate, writer, professor, and TEDx Speaker who uses his experience teaching on three different continents, exploring the power of applying a “What if…” approach to situations.
- Paul Schur, General Manager of Slalom Atlanta, works with Fortune 500 companies developing technology and strategies to grow their businesses.
- Dr. Nyasha M. GuramatunhuCooper, a Leadership Studies scholar and educator who explores the connection between leadership, intercultural competence, and global leadership issues.
- Jennifer Riis-Poulsen, Founder and CEO of Powerhouse Self-Defense, who approaches personal safety and empowerment by teaching mental and physical self-defense.
- Sucheta Rawal, an award-winning food and travel writer, author, and philanthropist who works to raise awareness of global cultures through travel and community interaction.
- Kendall Robinson, a teenage entrepreneur who founded Love Rolls, Inc. to provide toilet paper for the homeless and others in need, demonstrating how one person can have a tremendous impact.
- Bob McCormick, a founder of Atlanta Institute for Diplomatic Leadership, which promotes peace through education.
- Ruhi Rahman, who works with UNICEF USA as a Global Citizenship Fellow.
- Dr. Hai Ho, Chairman of Millennial Leadership Academy, an Atlanta based multi-cultural, non-profit corporation designed for leadership development.
+ELL Global Village™
3 - Week Programs:2020年欧洲杯小组赛赛程 June 13 - July 2, 2020; July 3 - July 24, 2020
Summer is a great time to improve your English! ELL Global Village™ welcomes students from around the world, and allows you to live and learn English in an experiential program. Students will be fully immersed in English speaking, reading, writing, and listening to help them hone their skills both inside and outside of the classroom.
Students will balance academic classroom study with daily cultural and educational experiences around the Atlanta area. ELL Global Village™ is an intensive program, which helps students refine their communication skills and prepares them for future success. In our residential hall, students typically board with peers from a different country than their own to broaden their global horizons.
Each student’s English level will be assessed, and he/she will be placed into a group accordingly. Native and non-native English speakers collaborate for a truly global experience. Our ELL instructor works with beginning English speakers, all the way up through advanced.
Brandon Hall School is proud to be ranked as one of the Top 25% of Private & Prep Schools in the U.S. according to Niche’s 2019 Best Schools in America rankings!
+Customized Group Programs
2020年欧洲杯小组赛赛程We invite you to collaborate with our team to create a program that meets your group’s goals and timetable, providing a rewarding experience for everyone.
+Summer School Programs for Academic Credit
Brandon Hall has several options for gaining programs in academic subjects over the summer. Please visit http://brnisp.com/summer-virtual-learning2020年欧洲杯小组赛赛程 for more information.
For more information on the Brandon Hall Summer Programs, please visit The Center for Global Youth Leadership Page. You will find more information about the program, as well as an .
We have also included the Summer Program flyer in a variety of languages for your convenience: